Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Doll for Immediate Adoption!

This doll was ordered by a customer for his daughter. When she was completed he decided he didnt want to pay for the doll. So that left her homeless...and she needs a loving home.

 Here is her story:

I am a Handmade cloth doll "inspired "by one of my favorite antique Dollmaker's Izannah Walker. I am not a reproduction...I have my own personality and style. My name is up to YOU to decide...it will be more personal that way! I am a big girl...30 inches tall. I was made for someone but at the last minute they said they couldn't take me. So I am now up for adoption...I need a home with someone who will love and appreciate me! 

I am a one of a kind handmade cloth doll. I have a certificate of authenticity, signed and dated by doll artist Alice Swann. All my clothes are removable and made from a variety of new and vintage clothing such as linens, cotton, ribbons & laces. I am made from cloth with a paperclay sculpted head. My body covering is a cotton print of tiny crosses with hearts. I am wearing a white floral linen dress along with a cotton pin tucked chemise trimmed with vintage lace. My bloomers are a floral cotton laura ashley print. I am wearing a necklace with a silver heart and the word "pray".  I am wearing a fabric flower in my hair along with knitted stocks and blue/white gingham shoes that tie with crinkled rayon ribbons. I carry my own extra pocket that is filled with "make your own bubble vials". My bonnet is special too ....it is vintage white cotton trimmed with a gingham ruffle. I am all dressed to go to a Valentine party or just sit and enjoy your sweet smile.

I am sitting here already to be shipped and enjoyed. Shipping is "FREE"!If you live in the USA. Otherwise it will cost you shipping to fly me across the world. I would make a wonderful gift for someone special to you.....including yourself!

Please be advised that I am best suitable for adults as a collectable. 
I am made in a smoke-free environment.
I am available for purchase here:




I






1 comment:

  1. She's a sweet little dolly. I love how her body is a different fabric & her clothing is adorable! Some much to see on close inspection....sad for the little girl that doesn't have this girl to play with!

    ReplyDelete